Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birth of a Blog

So I forgot that I had created this beauty of a blog.....

I have no idea why I called this blog, "miiahh's mindbox". However, I do remember that I was quite troubled in more ways than one, when I brought this blog into the world. The blog's mother(whatever her name was....come to think of it, she didn't survive the blog's birth. Dammit....what the hell was her name?) wanted a baby, but instead, she carried my blog in her womb for 9 months, 3 days, 7 hours....and there were some minutes and seconds also. The mother, who we will call M, came off as intelligent, well travelled, and was attractive 3 to 4 days a week. And then, like every skilled temptress who recons their semen donors, she said the magic words that rendered me helpless and hopeless(mad props to her on her thorough workup of my background).

She yelled out the best she could(forgive the ballgag), "I'm German!"

Long story short....I knocked her up IMMEDIATELY, hoping the next star of the Bayern Munich football club would burst out of her.

But....

I got this blog instead....and a ballgag to remember M by(come tomorrow, I won't even remember writing this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment